Bonde De Santa Teresa, Rio De Janeiro
About Bonde De Santa Teresa, Rio De Janeiro
Bonde De Santa Teresa, Rio De Janeiro - Address
Address: Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (Santo Cristo)
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 21.4K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is one of the most well known neighborhoods in Rio de Janeiro. Famous for the narrow, winding alleyways at the top of Santa Teresa Hill, this neighborhood is extremely popular among tourists and local artists.
The area was originally a locality for the rich and famous and has numerous testimonies to the fact in the form of magnificent villas. Today however, the area is home to art galleries, studios, restaurants and bars and is a tourist hotspot. While here, you can also take the tramway which is run for the tourists. It is a fun place to visit to take in the modern as well as the traditional culture of Rio.
Get accustomed at the tourist hotspot neighborhood of Bonde De Santa Teresa with the tickets for Bonde De Santa in your pocket. While there is no need to buy tickets for Bonde De Santa Teresa and no such thing as Bonde De Santa Teresa tickets, it is essential that you book tickets for Bonde De Santa Teresa in advance particularly given the Bonde De Santa Teresa ticket prices and soak in the locality as long as you can.
Bonde De Santa Teresa Information
- The tram service has been discontinued and it really doesn’t seem like it will be put into operation any time soon.
How To reach Bonde De Santa Teresa by Public Transport
- Subway to Carioca station
Restaurants Near Bonde De Santa Teresa
- Confeitaria Colombo – Local and international cuisine
- CT Boucherie – French
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rio De Janeiro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rio De Janeiro and book an accommodation of your choice.
Bonde De Santa Teresa, Rio De Janeiro Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Fundação Oswaldo Cruz - Diretoria De Administração
- Observatório Nacional (on)
- Gres Portela
- Boate 1140
- Mercadão De Madureira
- G.r.e.s. União Da Ilha Do Governador
- Academia Nacional De Medicina
- Mirador Rio Hotel
- Pedra Do Arpoador
- Museu Da Chácara Do Céu
- Rio De Janeiro Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Rio De Janeiro
- What to See in 48 Hours in Rio De Janeiro
- What to See in 72 Hours in Rio De Janeiro
- How to Spend 5 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- How to Spend 6 Days in Rio De Janeiro
- How to Spend 7 Days in Rio De Janeiro