Tijuca ForestCurrently Closed
- Address: Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brazil
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +55-2124954863
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Forest, Nature
Tijuca Forest - Review
Locally known as the Parque Nacional da Tijuca, this hand planted rainforest region is the largest urban forest in the world. The forest comprises hundreds of species of flora and fauna, some of which have attained an endangered species.
The forest had earned a level of disrepute in recent times because of the huge number of favelas that used to operate through the forest. Although, these unlawful activities have been controlled to a great extent, there is one particular favela that is still active in the area.
However, the forest has maintained its beauty throughout. If you like to spend time amidst nature, this place is surely a great addition to your list.
Tijuca Forest Information
- The sightseeing tour is quite extensive and people are advised to keep excess time in hand.
How To reach Tijuca Forest by Public Transport
- Accessible only by car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Rio De Janeiro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Rio De Janeiro and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Tijuca Forest
66.83% of people who visit Rio De Janeiro include Tijuca Forest in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
66.77% of people start their Tijuca Forest visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Tijuca Forest
94.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tijuca Forest
Tijuca Forest Map
Tijuca Forest Trips
Tijuca Forest, Rio De Janeiro Reviews
All QuestionsTijuca forest
- Actors - Ames Community Theater
- Wakefield Woods
- The Space For Ames
- Saints Peter And Paul Catholic Church
- First Evangelical Free Church
- Christ Apostolic Faith Temple
- Baha'i Faith
- Cy Stephens Auditorium
- The Salt Company
- Zumwalt Station Park
- US Army Recruiting
- Chinese Evangelical Free Church Of Ames
- Clyde Williams Field
- Albrecht Christopher Asst
- Korean Christian Reformed Church