Are you looking for what to do in Metz?
PLACES TO SEE
- Cathedrale St-Etienne: A cathedral with impressive architecture, especially the stained glass windows. It overlooks the town of Metz and is certainly one of the most important places to visit in the city.
- Saint-Pierre aux Nonnains: France’s oldest church built in a Roman Gymnasium.
- Place d'Armes: The Place d’Armes is the town square surrounded by architecturally marvelous buildings.
- Opera-Theatre: The oldest theatre and opera in France, constructed in between 1732 and 1752.
- Centre Pompidou-Metz: Built in the modern style, this construction serves as an example for the urban Metz.
- Petit Train de Metz: A trip around the city in a little train with an audio tour guide. Place d'Armes, Metz, France.
- Gyrocity: Segway tours of the city can be one of the fun activities to do while at Metz.
Below we have a list of things to do in Metz and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Metz getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Metz with confidence.